Elle Deco Spring Issue (page 24)

Have you bought a copy of Elle Deco South Africa's Spring Issue
Get it because its goodI am more than a bit in love with their features on Karen Suskin's Noordhoek house 
and textile designer Akira Minagawa's home near Tokyo.



And... turn to page 24 where there's a little bit of me! 
No, not The X-Factor bit (I know I'm pointing a little awkwardly in the picture) but Little Wonders - isn't that sweet? 
Thanks Elle Deco SA!


Read my interview here.

The illustration above is called 'formative books' - I painted tiny watercolour book covers from stories I loved in my teens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! And there you are looking all adorable, too. Post a bigger scan so we can read about how great you are, please. I've just downloaded the movie version of "Norwegian Wood"—do you think it's a mistake to watch it before reading the book? And I am fully on board with The Garden Party and Over to You. Last thing: your pinterest is super amazing. I need another internet hobby like a hole in the head but you've got me reconsidering...

katrin said...

Michie, you got a gutter credit for the pic - I checked :) Look the extended version just went up: http://elledecoration.co.za/2011/10/spotlight-on-talented-young-illustrator-katrin-coetzer/

Hmm I'm thinking you might not love Norwegian Wood... go ahead and watch it and let me know what you thought immediately. Pinterest is a waste of time!

gec said...

LOVE minä perhonen so BAIE. Amper soos baie soos jou werk ;)